Monday, February 15, 2010

Ghost of sketchbooks past



I was rooting around in the garage today, trying to find oil paints and oil painting supplies. I did find some canvases, but other than that it was a bust on oil painting stuff. It's somewhere. I did find a couple of very lightly used sketchbooks from several years back, which was great fun for me; it's like brand new sketchbooks and drawing memories all bound up together. So here's a couple of finds. I'll save some more for later.

The photographs from the prior post are, again, all from my garden. I think my picture-taking is getting better. And the garden is filling in nicely as well. I had a margarita last night, and I've learned it's better if I don't drink and write. I'll let you figure out which earlier post I did after drinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment