Thursday, February 11, 2010

A Couple of Days Away


Optimally, I suppose I'd wait a couple of days to post this. This isn't the painting that I worked on last night, that I'm only an hour or so from finishing, that I want to enter in a show. This is something I did tonight because I was thinking about valentines. I like valentines a lot. Not crazy about the holiday, but I think the cards are (or at least can be) quite wonderful. I'm mad for heart shapes. I don't know why. I doodle them constantly. I could be on the phone with the IRS, and I'd doodle heart shapes. Someone could get the wrong idea.

2 comments:

  1. this is so amazing, I wonder if i could figure out a good way to steal it for my Valentine's. perhaps I will link it to the important people in my life (aside from you), so they can feel the love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hardly want to encourage important people in my life to steal copyrighted images, but I'm sure there's a way. I do like your idea of linking it. :)

    ReplyDelete