Sunday, December 20, 2009

These are a few of my favorite links


I waste a lot of time on the internet, but everyday I do something useful. Small, but useful. I click on links at www.thehungersite.com All the tabs at the top. And then, without leaving the comfort of my computer, I have helped the world.

When I need a break from harsh and sad world news, or when the tedium of work is numbing my brain or heart, I visit cuteoverload.com The daily influx of cute and sometimes quirky photos and vids is not saccharin or sentimental. It is presented with intelligent humor and a little edge.

This is my current favorite youtube vid. The camera work is as improbably and mystically weird as the subject matter. I am no fan of drugs, but I love animals, fungi, and northern lights.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkCS9ePWuLU

The problem is I have not figured out how to put in hyperlinks or videos. But you get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment