Friday, August 10, 2012

The Limit

Once I blogged for 90 days straight.  Not continuously of course, but daily.  I've accumulated quite a lot extra photos and little paintings lately, and thought about posting more often.  The fact is I just don't have time.  At least not without significantly rearranging my life - not looking at facebook, not reading your wonderful blog, showering less, skipping work, and depriving my people and animals of my company.  

I practiced painting skies.   I think I'm going to do more of these.  Then when I go out to paint, I'll be able to slap up a really beautiful sky without much thought or effort.  Sky goes with everything. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Barbara,
    I like very much the way you see what you see!! I like how there's always light and shadows.
    Warm regards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your skyscape is wonderful - love clouds and dramatic skies.

    ReplyDelete